The Many Benefits of Garage Gates Give Townhomes Living Peace of Mind
If you live in a community where outdoor space is a commodity, where allowing your pet to run free in your yard isn’t an option, then interior gates used as a blockade in your attached garage are a wonderful and simple solution.
The idea of safely cordoning off your favorite four-legged friend may not have been something that you’ve thought of, but considering that the alternative for your pet is no freedom at all, a securely installed garage gate wins every time.
Here are some additional advantages to installing an interior garage gate:
- As we mentioned above, sometimes exterior space is a problem for condominium and townhome living. But with a simply installed garage gate, you can add valuable extra square footage for your pet in a short amount of time, while giving your peace of mind.
- An installed garage gates gives your dog the feeling of being outside, with the ability to see his surroundings, meaning his brain gets some much-needed exercise when you can’t provide it for him.
- A gate on the opening of your garage also means that children are safeguarded should they happen to roam into the garage.
- You can leave the garage door open for airflow and light during the day and not have any worries about your loved ones or pest getting hurt.
- They aren’t just mesh enclosures. Garage gates have come along way since the old days. They now come in many styles including classy wrought-iron, black-coated steel.
- They are durable, elegant, and easy to install on any garage with the proper opening.
If you’d like to give your pet some additional freedom in your townhome or condo, then we’ve got the solution you are seeking. For more information on our garage gates and how they can benefit you and your pet, please contact us with any and all of your questions.
Get A Free Fence Estimate
Choosing the right fence material for your property is a crucial decision. The material you choose can impact everything from the fence's longevity and maintenance requirements to its aesthetic appeal and cost. Here are ten tips to guide you in making the best choice...
Golf netting systems are a great investment for courses and ranges that are looking to keep golf balls where they belong: within the range play. Further, golf netting systems keep spectators and property safe from the potential damage of errant golf balls.
A fence is more than just a boundary marker for your property. It can provide privacy, enhance security, and even add to the aesthetic appeal of your home. If you're considering installing a fence for privacy and security, here are five types you might want to...
While an iron driveway gate can look incredible and provide a lot of security for your home, you will need to keep it maintained to keep it looking good and functioning correctly.
At Beitzell Fence, we are committed to delivering high-quality, durable, and aesthetically pleasing fencing solutions that cater to the unique needs of pet owners. Our team of experts is trained in the latest fencing technologies and materials, ensuring that you...
An aluminum fence is going to give you the illusion of a wrought-iron fence without having to worry about rusting, Along with a more affordable price.
When it comes to protecting your business, security is of paramount importance. For over 30 years, we've heard from businesses wanting to do just that! One effective way to enhance the security of your commercial property is through custom security fencing. Unlike...
Metal work is a craft and each piece is a unique interpretation of a specific vision.
So, you’re thinking about having a fence installed on your residential property; perhaps you’d simply like some more privacy, or perhaps you want a fenced-in yard for your dog. Either way, there are some steps you’ll want to follow before you sign a contract on any fence installation project.
Now that old man winter is finally knocking on the front door, many people who had fence dreams are likely ready to give them up until warm weather returns.