If you live in a community where outdoor space is a commodity, where allowing your pet to run free in your yard isn’t an option, then interior gates used as a blockade in your attached garage are a wonderful and simple solution.
The idea of safely cordoning off your favorite four-legged friend may not have been something that you’ve thought of, but considering that the alternative for your pet is no freedom at all, a securely installed garage gate wins every time.
Here are some additional advantages to installing an interior garage gate:
- As we mentioned above, sometimes exterior space is a problem for condominium and townhome living. But with a simply installed garage gate, you can add valuable extra square footage for your pet in a short amount of time, while giving your peace of mind.
- An installed garage gates gives your dog the feeling of being outside, with the ability to see his surroundings, meaning his brain gets some much-needed exercise when you can’t provide it for him.
- A gate on the opening of your garage also means that children are safeguarded should they happen to roam into the garage.
- You can leave the garage door open for airflow and light during the day and not have any worries about your loved ones or pest getting hurt.
- They aren’t just mesh enclosures. Garage gates have come along way since the old days. They now come in many styles including classy wrought-iron, black-coated steel.
- They are durable, elegant, and easy to install on any garage with the proper opening.
If you’d like to give your pet some additional freedom in your townhome or condo, then we’ve got the solution you are seeking. For more information on our garage gates and how they can benefit you and your pet, please contact us with any and all of your questions.