Terms of Service
Beitzell Fence Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://beitzellfence.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Beitzell Fence’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Beitzell Fence’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Beitzell Fence at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Beitzell Fence’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Beitzell Fence makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Beitzell Fence does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Beitzell Fence or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Beitzell Fence’s website, even if Beitzell Fence or a Beitzell Fence authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Beitzell Fence’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Beitzell Fence does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Beitzell Fence may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Beitzell Fence does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Beitzell Fence has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Beitzell Fence of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Beitzell Fence may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Get A Free Fence Estimate
Maintaining and restoring fences ensures your property has security and remains attractive. A damaged fence can allow pests to enter your yard or allow your pets to escape. It is important to restore your fences to maintain your property, meet Homeowners Association...
Keeping your family safe is an important task for a homeowner, who can accomplish this in many ways.
Have you ever considered placing double gates on a fence surrounding your property? A gate is an important part of a fence that should always have serious consideration on its use.
When you’re in the market for a new fence for your home or business, you want to know that you’re dealing with a solid company who will deliver what they promise.
There are many reasons to install a wooden fence, from privacy for your family, increased security for your children, keeping small critters out of your yard, or maybe you just like the aesthetic. Whatever the reason, you may be considering how you can decorate your...
Getting a new fence installed around your property can be beneficial for a number of great reasons. From boosting your privacy to adding an artistic detail to the landscaping of your yard, a new fence can look great — regardless of what function you want most.
Whether you are interested in installing a fence in your front or backyard for added style to your landscaping, privacy, or protection of your furry friends, there are a few steps that everyone ought to take in order to ensure that their fence installment will go...
Fences can be a great addition to your property, especially if you chose light, beautiful wood. Unfortunately, no wood stays the same forever, and eventually, the wood will succumb to the elements or rot. And no one likes looking at a dirty or greyed-out wooden fence,...
703-754-0011It has been said that life is like a game of tennis. Why? Because the player that serves well seldom loses. No serve can be made, however, without a finished tennis court, and a complete tennis court requires fencing. Without fencing, it would be...
703-754-0011You’ve probably seen them – tall, metal fences in front of people’s driveways, a piece of equipment that seems to elevate the entire property. What is it, exactly? It’s an electric estate gate. Many people install them for various reasons, and we’ll cover...