Commercial Fences Provide Security While Safeguarding People and Property
Adding commercial fencing to a facility property is a concrete way to add protection, a perfect solution for your ability to monitor visitors, and a foolproof way of safeguarding the property. Commercial fencing provides reliable protection, giving you the security and reliability you need when it matters most.
Here are some examples of situations and scenarios in which installing commercial fencing is an apt and important decision.
- A newly designed military base is slated for construction in the area. To protect the sensitive information housed within, as well as added extra protection for the assets and soldiers, a commercial fence is a viable option.
- A government shipyard is experiencing unwanted trespassers at night. A well-designed and installed commercial fence can keep unwanted trespassers from gaining access.
- A national landmark has experienced an alarmingly high number of vandals in the last few weeks. A locked commercial fence maintains order, keeps graffiti artists at bay, and the monument or landmark safe.
- Commercial fencing keeps power plants and sub-stations off-limits and restricts access to people who may not realize the potential danger of getting too close to high voltage.
- After too many people made it common place to hop the fence at a local swimming pool, the owners decided on installing a new fence especially designed to keep people from entering the premises after hours. Now they can close up at night and not worry about safety issues.
- Golf courses along long stretches of roads are often targeted by unwanted guests. A sturdy and professionally designed commercial fence protects the links and provides peace of mind for the golfers who play there.
There are many options for commercial fencing, several different designs and styles, and they can all be discussed by contacting us.
For over 30 years, the Beitzell Fence team has provided its services to public and private clients whose goals are to monitor, control and restrict access to their sites in order to protect their assets.
Get A Free Fence Estimate
The Benefits of Adding Golf Netting to a Course or Driving Range
Golf netting systems are a great investment for courses and ranges that are looking to keep golf balls where they belong: within the range play. Further, golf netting systems keep spectators and property safe from the potential damage of errant golf balls.
How to Maintain an Iron Driveway Gate
While an iron driveway gate can look incredible and provide a lot of security for your home, you will need to keep it maintained to keep it looking good and functioning correctly.
3 Things to Consider Before Scheduling an Aluminum Fence Installation
An aluminum fence is going to give you the illusion of a wrought-iron fence without having to worry about rusting, Along with a more affordable price.
Bringing Out the Beauty of Your Wrought Iron Specialty Fence
Metal work is a craft and each piece is a unique interpretation of a specific vision.
7 Things to Do Before Signing Off on a Residential Fence Installation Project
So, you’re thinking about having a fence installed on your residential property; perhaps you’d simply like some more privacy, or perhaps you want a fenced-in yard for your dog. Either way, there are some steps you’ll want to follow before you sign a contract on any fence installation project.
Is It Possible to Have a Fence Installed in Winter?
Now that old man winter is finally knocking on the front door, many people who had fence dreams are likely ready to give them up until warm weather returns.
What Kind of Business Fence Should You Get?
Commercial fencing can come in a variety of different styles, though picking the right one can sometimes go along with the image you want to convey.
Wood Fencing Offers Many Benefits and Comes in Several Styles
Fencing in your property not only beautifies your yard, but it also gives you more security and privacy. Wood is the traditional material that used in constructing fences. There’s nothing quite like a wood fence to give a home a warm, inviting look. If you’re considering new fencing, here are some of the reasons for using a wood fence along with the different styles from which to choose.
What Are the Benefits of a Pool Safety Fence?
Having a pool in your backyard is a great feature to have at your home. On a nice hot day, a backyard pool offers an easy way to relax and have fun. If you have children, the pool gives them a chance to cool off and have some fun.
How to Restore a Fence
Maintaining and restoring fences ensures your property has security and remains attractive. A damaged fence can allow pests to enter your yard or allow your pets to escape. It is important to restore your fences to maintain your property, meet Homeowners Association...
16351 Lee Highway,
Gainesville, VA 20155
4665 Sudley Rd.
Catharpin, VA 20143